this timber magazine rack to the studio one day saying,
"if you can do something with this, it's yours."
It has hearts, so of course I can!
Projects like this are ideal for Websters Chalk Paint Powder.
Grab a mistint or sample pot at the hardware shop,
add Websters...and paint!
that can be added to any brand of paint,
in any colour to make Chalk Paint.
I thought this project required a
super bright near-neon green..
so a Sample Bag, which is 2 tablespoons ($9.95)
is more than enough to do the job.
Full size bags will make 1L or four average size sample pots ($22.95)
Mix with 1 tablespoon water until smooth,
I really love our little Mini-Whisks for this job.
then add to the test post and mix thoroughly.
this took two coats for a lovely solid depth of colour.
A very light sand and I got straight into painting with
my Websters Chalk Paint Powder infused paint!
Here's the magazine rack. Cute, right?
• Prep surface if needed (when in doubt, you can alway hit it with a piece of sandpaper and wash it down)
• Paint using a natural bristle brush or Cling On Paint Brush
• Paint from the inside out on most projects
• Allow to dry and apply second coat if needed
• Once dry, apply topcoat or sealer as needed
It's that easy!